26.6.23

I see you, my sweet girl

Just returned from train trippin' with my gal. We celebrated her ladyhood (!) with our favorite Theía (aunt in Greek) Christina in Philadelphia, my dearest college friend who happens to be a school psychologist and our go-to, who reassures us our gal's doing okay, and we are too. Thankful our gal has her own special relationship with Theía!




oh the possibilities!
maybe some will be lost along the journey.
the train will appear,
then disappear many trying times
and right on time, you will find your path.
you will snap your shots as tiny moments glimmer and reflect
you will glow with joyful gratitude
delighted in what beats inside of you
as you find your way in the world and
remember your roots, our hearts hold you.
my sweet girl,
my sacred sun catcher,
see yourself and wonder,
listen to the elders beyond who whisper
and sling the stars your way
drink them and light the track.