- Plant the seed of meditation and reap the fruit of peace of mind.
- When you calm your mind and your senses, you become conscious of your always-present inner Self.
- Spirituality and materials coexist. It is the mind and attitude which attracts more, and to what extent.
- Meditating on an event that is going to happen, and visualizing it as you want it to turn out, you have the power to mold it according to your thought.
- Calm the winds of your thoughts, and there will be no waves on the ocean of your mind.
A meditation room of one's own
I went on a shopping spree last week, and I hate shopping. I couldn't resist buying new floor pillows. In an effort to refocus and be free from anxiety, Al & I agreed to create a serenity space in our home. We are hopeful that we will learn to practice more mindful and disciplined meditation.
From Remez Sasson, who for over 30 years has taught and written about positive thinking, creative visualization, motivation, mind power, self-improvement, inner power and strength, peace of mind, spiritual growth and meditation --
My blessing for you --
May you find your peaceful heart, and may it lead you to living creatively in the now. Maluhia.